|The global energy industry has been experiencing a radical transformation in recent years|
|CAPE TOWN, South Africa, September 6, 2018/ — Speaking on Africa’s hydrocarbon development, Niall Kramer, CEO, South African Oil and Gas Alliance (SAOGA) said, “Growing a gas economy in South Africa and regionally is imperative. We need to do this to partner and to enable renewables but fundamentally to provide the catalyst for the sorely needed growth, business activity and jobs that give us the opportunities for inclusive growth.
The wherewithal that oil and gas can bring is potentially large, but to know that we must explore for indigenous gas and import LNG. Policy attractiveness is certainty needed, as are regional partnerships. The biggest opportunity I see is the massive proven gas resources in Mozambique alongside South Africa as the largest industrial economy in Africa. My vision is the region becomes like the North Sea. But with good weather.”
The global energy industry has been experiencing a radical transformation in recent years. Replacing large-scale nuclear and fossil fuel power stations, the energy supply of the future will be secured by millions of decentralized renewable energy plants in combination with intelligent storage, distribution and consumption solutions for existing oil & gas resources.
A new beginning
Africa’s newly launched meeting point, the Future Energy Africa Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference 2018, propositions a power packed 3-day exhibition and conference, dedicated to advancing future oil, gas and energy solutions for the continent. With far reaching industry collaboration, under the esteemed patronage of the Department of Energy of the Republic of South Africa, the event will provide in-depth analysis and an honest reflection of Africa’s set to revolutionize the future. In addition, the event provides an intensive tour across Africa, revealing insights on the issues confronting Africa’s future commercial, business and socio-economic trajectories.
International industry support
The event is supported by numerous international industry associations including South African Oil & Gas Alliance (SAOGA), South African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SACCI), European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE), Association for the Development of Energy in Africa (ADEA), Power Africa (a USAID initiative), Oil & Gas Safety Council (OGSC), Petroleum club of Romania, Nigerian Gas Association and CEDIGAZ.
Driving the conversation forward
As Sub-Saharan Africa charges towards a low carbon energy future, events such as the Future Energy Africa Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference 2018 provide valuable forums for the international oil, gas and future energy industry to debate the issues directly with Africa’s leaders. Projected to attract over 1,500 trade visitors, 50+ exhibiting companies, 120+ conference and technical speakers and 300+ delegates, the three-day event promises to be a valuable platform for interactive networking and knowledge exchange.
Who will you meet?
• Government Leaders
• National Oil Companies
• International Oil Companies
• Independent Oil & Gas Operators
• Financiers & Investors
• Gas & LNG Companies
• Integrated Energy Companies
• Technology Providers
• Power Generation
• Transmission & Distribution
• Legal & Industry Analysts
4 Reasons to Visit
• Visit the exhibition & technical seminar and network with resource owners looking for partners to help them get the most from their assets through operational excellence, cost effectiveness and profitability
• Register & learn about new technologies and solutions that integrated energy companies are bringing to some of the most complex challenges facing the global oil and gas sector today
• Attend to explore products and services from 50+ exhibiting companies including contractors, service companies and technology providers across the full value chain from more than 20 countries worldwide
• Join hundreds of trade professionals to identify new business opportunities, market trends, and potential business partners. Learn from global experts and benefit from business conducted during the event
Why Future Energy Africa?
• Meet with Ministers from across Africa to address the industry on country strategies
• Centre of Technical Excellence Seminar Learn about latest technologies boosting efﬁciency and lowering costs
• Policy makers discuss confronting challenges of transformation
• Country Market Focus with unrivalled insight from Eastern-Western-Southern Africa regions
• Forge new operating models that will challenge conventional practices
• FEA TV: A dedicated platform for on-stage interviews, “in conversation” dialogues, digitization megatrends, corporate commercials, knowledge sharing and industry insight.
• Renewables in Africa: Tap into development initiatives and solutions supporting the advancement of renewable energy in Africa
• Finance & Investment focus for equitable economic growth and enhanced bi-lateral trade
• On-stage Interview with Africa’s large upstream independent explorers led by CNBC Africa
• Africa’s Natural Gas inspect how the continent will succeed in it’s role to decrease the carbon footprint
• Increasing & Strengthening Local Content address challenges and opportunities for capacity building
• IOC-NOCs Panel Discussion reinventing strategies for a sustainable energy future
• Prime networking opportunities to facilitate dialogue between senior level executives and decision makers
• Global Exposure to international and domestic oil, gas & energy value chain
• Power Generation meet with Utilities and IPPs, build strategic partnerships to meet Africa’s growing energy demand
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of dmg events.
Senior Marketing Executive, dmg events
Dubai: +971 (0)4 248 3205 | South Africa: +27 11 7837250
M: +971 (0)55 505 4707
76 11th Str., Sandton, Johannesburg 2196, South Africa