Petrok Oil and Gas
Petrok Oil and Gas is recruiting for Port Operations Officer Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries. At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team.
We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
Job Title:Port Operations Officer Status: Resident/ Nigerian Job Location: Onne/ Nigeria Job Description: • Must Adhere to affiliate HSE procedure
- Supervises the Transit Ports operation activities ACCOUNTABILITY:
- To ensure smooth transport and customs operations within the ports in order to allow uninterrupted production.
- To maintain a competitive and transparent atmosphere in Freight Forwarding.
- To liase with all the affiliates’s entities such Technical logistics, FOPS, stock, insurance,accounting, and cost control. qualification& background & required skills:
- Bsc/ HND in any Business/ Social Science discipline with 5 years experience in logistics, international trade/ shipping in similar activities(A previous experience in Oil & Gas industry / Shipping Industry /Materials Management will be valued asset).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply chain and in Operational functions with be an added advantage.
- Personal abilities: Advanced Management, Afdvanced Human Relations, Problems Solving and Planning/ Organizing/ Coordinationg,Controlling.
- Good knowledge of upstream métiers